Announced earlier today…
As usual our Promotor has a challenge for the club at this years Championships. As the parents often tell the swimmers I think I could help you to get better, or why didn’t you do that…. Now yours chance.
So here’s the rules.
1. A parent can only swim with a swimmer and like wise a swimmer can only swim with a parent therefore 2 swimmers = 2 parents/ subs.
2. Whatever stroke the Parent / Swimmer chooses will be swam by both competitors within the team they are representing.
3. Times for both parties need to be submitted to Paul H or Rob Rantzen ASAP.
4. If you are a swimmer whose parent doesn’t want to swim then a Replacement / Substitute can be used at the discretion of the Promoter.
Again info to Paul or Rob.
5. The event will be in the format of a traditional cannon relay 25m swims.
6. The race will be swam for the BMSC Promotors Trophy.
7. A minimum of 10 Competitors are required to swim the event which will take place at the end of Gala 3 in the Club Championships.
8. All swimmers must swim in the correct attire ( no Bikinis or Mankinis).
9. The race will be won by the quickest team however the swimmers may be handicapped to equal the race.
10. Good Luck and let’s get swimming.
BMSC Club Championship 2014
We'd love to have you with us
Fill in this form to start the registration process